Women Veteran care
VA Houston health care supports the health, welfare, and dignity of female Veterans and their families by ensuring equal access to timely, sensitive, and quality care. A Women Veterans Program Manager can help you get the services you need.
Connect with a Women Veterans Program Manager
Care we provide at VA Houston
Our women's health program offers women Veterans comprehensive care, including:
- Primary care
- Routine gynecology
- Maternity care and postpartum support
- Mammography and ultrasounds
- Mental health care and counseling
- Lifestyle wellness services
- Patient self-directed scheduling for mammography screening. Schedule your annual mammogram by calling 713-791-1414, ext. 22471 or 22954.