VA is now offering you immediate access to on-demand mental health and wellbeing support provided right in the comfort of your home.
As a Veteran, you now have the opportunity to participate free-of-charge in SilverCloud Health Programs, the leading global provider of wellbeing and behavioral health solutions.
The tools in the SilverCloud program can be a great supplement to the care you are already receiving at your VA clinic. SilverCloud does not replace mental health care, but offers additional tools and skills that may help you manage difficult emotions.
Sign-up is easy—you’ll take a few short surveys to ensure we match you with the best tools and then it’s time to get clear on what you want to achieve by setting clear, measurable goals.
Taking the first step (How to sign up)…
- Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to access the SilverCloud website Veteran.SilverCloudHealth.com/Signup/
- Click “Sign up”
- Review the privacy and confidentiality policy; proceed when ready
- Enter a valid email that you can access, enter your access code (VET84), and choose a password that you will remember (at least 8 characters)
- Navigate to your email and locate the account validation email from SilverCloud; click the link in the email to continue
- You will be taken back to SilverCloud; follow the prompts to complete sign-up and choose a program
For more information, please call: 713-440-4400 and ask to speak to Dr. Hogan at extension 10322.
What if I need more help?
We know things can be overwhelming. If you are having thoughts or feelings about suicide, struggling with mental health symptoms, or need additional support, please contact the Veteran’s Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, then Press 1 at the prompt. If you are experiencing an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.