Bloomington VA Clinic
Our outpatient clinic provides primary care and specialty health services, including mental health care, laboratory services, programs to help you stop smoking and using tobacco, pharmacy services, and more. Below, you’ll find our address and hours, parking and transportation information, and the other health services we offer at our Bloomington VA Clinic.
Location and contact information
- Everyone must wear a mask and practice physical distancing.
- We may screen you for COVID-19 symptoms at the entrance.
- Approved visitors only. Ask your care team who can visit.
- Ask your team about phone or video appointment options.
Check on Mondays for each facility’s latest guidelines.
- Mon: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tue: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wed: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thu: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
Prepare for your visit
Click on a topic for more details.
Wheelchair availability: Wheelchairs are available upon arrival for patients who need them to access the building.
Van services for Veterans
Hours: 7:15 am Monday through Friday contact 217-554-4281 to schedule.
We work with Disabled American Veterans and county Veterans Affairs directors to provide transportation for Veterans and authorized caregivers to get to scheduled medical appointments.
Non-DAV van services
Many localities in the region provide other van services to Veterans.
Learn more about DAV and the other van services available in your county
Local transportation services
Veterans Transportation Service (VTS): 1:00 pm Monday through Friday contact 217-554-5003 to schedule.
Beneficiary travel benefits include round-trip transportation from your home to the medical center, mileage reimbursement, or special mode transport.
There is no lodging at the Bloomington outpatient clinic. If you need to travel to the clinic for multiple days, try one of these hotels. When booking, ask if there is a Veteran rate. Many hotels have shuttle vans, so check with the hotel you’re staying at if you need help getting to the clinic.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Bloomington (309) 661-9822
- Quality Inn & Suites Bloomington I-55 and I-74 (844) 202-3105
- Best Western Plus Bloomington East
NOTE: These links are provided for your convenience only. VA Illiana Healthcare System does not endorse and is not responsible for the content on the linked web sites.
In the spotlight at VA Illiana health care
Health services offered here
Click on a service for more details like location, contact, and appointment information.