VA Lebanon's chaplains are trained specialists in spiritual and religious care, available to patients and their families throughout their hospital stays. Daily Mass is at 12 Noon Monday-Thursday. On Federal Holidays, there is not a Mass. On Sundays, the Protestant Service begins at 8:45 a.m. and Mass is held at 10:30 a.m. If you have any questions or concerns, you may call the Chief of Chaplains, Dean Luther at 717-272-6621, extension 6021 or Chaplain Secretary, Vincent Zvorsky, extension 5085.
Chaplains are available for walk-ins Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The hospital operator must be called to reach a chaplain evening to early morning hours, between :
Monday through Friday; 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday; anytime.
The Chapel is open from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., seven days a week.
For general questions, more information, or assistance please call
- Vincent Zvorsky,
717-272-6621, Ext. 5085
- Luz Tellado
717-272-6621 Ext. 4315
Chief of Chaplains
- Chaplain Christopher Lehr (Protestant) M. Div., BCC. ext. 4881
- Chaplain Shellie Sterner (Protestant) M. Div., BCC. ext. 5435
- Chaplain David Spooner (Protestant) M.Div. ext. 4576
- Chaplain Paul Schenck (Catholic) MS, M.Div, EdD, BCC-MH, BCPC ext. 5087
- Chaplain James Franklin (Protestant) M.Div (HBPC)
- Rebecca Sanders Social Worker LCSW, CADC (EAP) ext. 3437