The VA Loma Linda Healthcare System offers a one year Pharmacy Practice Residency (PGY1) accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP). Our program offers four positions annually.
Deadline: December 31, 2022
As a friendly reminder, we are participating in PHORCAS this year.
This year we will be hosting two Open House Sessions. Please note for the in-person Open House, seating is limited to the first 40 attendees registered (all times are listed in PST):
- Virtual – Wednesday, November 23rd 2022 from 1:00 – 2:00 PM
- RSVP deadline: Sunday, November 20th 2022 at 11:59 PM
- Held via Teams Meeting with link to be included in confirmation email
- In-Person – Tuesday, December 20th 2022 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM
- RSVP deadline: Saturday, December 17th 2022 at 11:59 PM
- Held in the Auditorium at the Jerry L. Pettis Memorial Veterans Hospital located at 11201 Benton St, Loma Linda, CA 92357
For any questions regarding the pharmacy residency program, please feel free to contact any of the pharmacy residents.
Olivia Albiar - firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Beauchamp - email@example.com
Ashley Fukuchi - firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Samaan - email@example.com