Skip to Content
Learn what the PACT Act means for your VA benefits

Trainee Registration Process

Welcome to VA Loma Linda Healthcare System! We look forward to being a part of your educational journey.

The following forms are required by the Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Academic Affiliations prior to your first work day.

  • Please click on the appropriate link below for your type of appointment.
  • Make sure you have a printer available. Some of these forms cannot be saved.

Note: If you are a trainee who will be paid by the Department of Veterans Affairs, please contact Human Resources Management Service at 909-825-7084 ext. 2872. This includes, but is not limited to Dental, Podiatry, Pharmacy, Psychology and Social Work interns and residents.

Everyone will need to bring the following current forms of identification to orientation:

  • Government-issued photo identification card (i.e. drivers license, military identification, passport)
  • Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)

Questions? Contact the ACOS/Education Office at email: