VA Northern Indiana is requesting submissions from our Veterans to be featured in our Veteran of the Week.
VA Northern Indiana’s Veteran of the Week will be posted to VA Northern Indiana’s social media pages such as facebook®, twitter® and Instagram®. Include as much of the requested material as possible, as it is necessary to complete and publish for the Veteran of the Week.
Download a photo consent form, which gives VA Northern Indiana permission to use submitted photos.
How to submit for VA Northern Indiana’s Veteran of the Week:
Please email all the material to VHANINpublicaffairs@va.gov
For photos, please send the following:
2 to 3 original, high-resolution and in-focus photos in .jpg format. At least one of these photos should be in uniform. Please do not send the original copy of the photos. When sending photos, please avoid anything that would constitute endorsement of a product.
- Please sign and attach the VHA Form 10-3203 photo consent form
- In an email or a Word document, please send the following:
- Name, branch, job and years of service.
- Short Biography.
- Include assignments, deployments and campaigns.
- Note any notable awards, such as a Bronze Star Medal, Purple Heart or higher.
- Send any interesting anecdotes about the Veteran’s service and what the Veteran is doing now.
- If the Veteran passed away, please indicate that inform