Orlando 1 VA Mobile Clinic
Our mobile clinic offers primary care and other services to Veterans who are unable to visit our medical center or one of our clinics. Below, you’ll find information about our hours and the health services we offer at our Orlando 1 VA Mobile Clinic.
Location and contact information
- Everyone must wear a mask in most areas where Veterans are present. Check for signs when you arrive so you know what’s required.
- Your care partner is welcome (no other visitors).
- Please self-screen. If you've had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 48 hours, call first unless you need care now.
Check COVID-19 symptoms on the CDC website
Check on Mondays for each facility’s latest guidelines.
- Mon: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tue: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wed: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thu: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
Prepare for your visit
Click on a topic for more details.
Wheelchair availability: Orlando 1 VA Mobile Clinic campus has wheelchairs upon arrival for patients who need them to access the building.
Van services for Veterans
Hours: Individual van schedules vary
We work with Disabled American Veterans and county Veterans Affairs directors to provide transportation for Veterans and authorized caregivers to get to scheduled medical appointments.
Non-DAV van services
Many localities in the region provide other van services to Veterans.
Learn more about DAV and the other van services available in your county
Local transportation services
Beneficiary travel benefits include round-trip transportation from your home to the medical center, mileage reimbursement, or special mode transport.