Online Caregiver Chat
Presented by American Red Cross - Military and Veteran Caregiver Network
Wed. Sep 14, 2022, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT
This is an online event.
Caregiver chats are live interactions in a text-only format. All interactions are done simply by texting or typing your responses. The chats are conducted in a safe environment using Slack. Caregivers can access the chat by using red-cross-mvcn-caregiver-channel on MVCN.slack.com from a PC or the Slack mobile app.
How to join Caregiver Chats on Slack:
- Register for the chat in Eventbrite
- Download the Slack app on a computer or mobile device https://slack.com/
- Watch for an email invitation to join MVCN's Slack channel on the day of the chat
- Follow the instructions in the email to join Slack (you may need to check your spam or junk folder for the Slack invitation)
- Login to Slack and select red-cross-mvcn-caregiver-channel on the top left side of the screen (MVCN staff will add you to this channel. If you do not have the channel available when the chat begins, please email email@example.com). If you have participated in chats previously, you will have continued access to the red-cross-mvcn-caregiver-channel.
Note: Registration ends two hours prior to the chat. This allows MVCN time to add members to our channel. Please visit our website https://www.redcross.org/caregivers to join our community of caregivers.
See more events