This virtual event is FREE and open to everyone.
Wed. Aug 16, 2023, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm CT
The goal of VA Mental Health Summit is to support Veterans' mental health recovery through active and ongoing collaboration between Veterans Affairs, Veterans, their families, community partners, and advocates.
Free CEUs are available for VA and community mental health providers! You must attend BY VIDEO in order for your attendance to be tracked. This event will be recorded.
Schedule: This event is held via Microsoft Teams
- 9:00 A.M. to 9:15 A.M. - Welcome!
- 9:15 A.M. to 9:30 A.M. - What Recovery Means to Us.
- 9:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. - Coaching Into Care. (CEU/CME available for mental health providers; all are welcome to attend.)
- 10:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. - Resource Shares
- 11:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. - CEU/CME : Adverse Childhood Experiences-Informed Training for Service Members, Veterans, & Families. (CEU/CME available for mental health providers; all are welcome to attend.)
- 12:00 P.M. to 12:45 P.M. - Resource Shares
See more events
- 12:45 P.M. to 1:00 P.M. - Closing Remarks