The 2023 Suicide Prevention Forum will aim to involve the community, enhance communication and understanding, and provide resources for the prevention and postvention of Veteran suicide. This event will also support the continuum of care while addressing the risk of suicide through early intervention and prevention measures.
'Breaking Barriers While Building Community Partnerships' focuses on identifying warning signs and effective healing strategies for combating a public health epidemic. In addition, the discussion explores various approaches to prevention and postvention support resources.
- RADM Matthew E. Kleiman, MSW, LCSW
- Assistant US Surgeon General
- U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
- Dr. Dwayne Buckingham
- Molly Everett Davis MSW, Ed.D, CTTP, A-CTTP
- Ca-Asia Lane, PhD
- Sarah Taylor
- Rev. Carol Ramsey-Lucas, BCC
- CAPT Stephanie Felder, PhD, LCSW, LCAS-A, ACTTP
- Dr. Robert L. Beckman, Ph.D
- Greg Reuss
- CAPT Jennifer Bornemann, LCSW-C, BCD
- Dr. Kelly Posner Gerstenhaber
IMPORTANT: Photo ID is required for entrance to facility and lunch will be provided.
For more information about the panelists:
Event address and transportation information:
To attend the event virtually, please contact Access Housing DC for a Microsoft Teams link:
- 202-561-VETS (8387)
See more events