This year’s parade theme is: Honoring Our Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom Veterans…A New Generation of Warriors
- Opening ceremonies will take place at 10:30 A.M. on the stage at the intersection of Cortez St. and Union St.
- Parade will begin at 11:00 A.M.
The City of Prescott is inviting parade participants from the community to compete in seven categories this year. Each entry category will have a first palace winner and all entries will compete for a Best overall award.
The categories are:
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Fraternal Organizations / Military Organization
- Motorized Groups
- Marching Units
- Hospital entries by Veterans
- Commercial / Business
Participation in the parade is open to everyone and all are welcome!
Please direct questions or completed applications to:
- Michelle Stacy-Schroeder
- Recreation Services Administrative Supervisor
- 928 - 777-1552