Homeless Veteran care
If you are a Veteran who is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless due to financial hardship, unemployment, addiction, depression, or transition from jail, VA Pacific Islands health care can help you. Contact a homeless services care coordinator to get help.
VA Homeless Walk in Clinic:
Check in with Mental health reception first floor at the ACC and homeless program staff will see you as soon as possible.
1 800 214 1306 option 2 and then option 4 for MH and request to speak to homeless program/walk in staff
*Homeless walk in hours at the ACC are Monday through Friday 7:30am-3:30pm.
Care we provide at VA Pacific Islands health care
We help Veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless due to financial hardship, unemployment, addiction, depression, or transition from jail. Contact a VA Pacific Islands homeless services care coordinator to get help with:
- Immediate food and shelter, including both transitional and permanent housing
- Job training, life skills development, and education
- Support with justice system navigation and community re-entry from jail
- Financial support to prevent homelessness
- Treatment for addiction and depression
- Health and dental care
Pleas call 1800-214-1306 and ask to speak to the homeless program triage
Monday - Friday 7:30am-3:30pm