Renton VA Clinic
Our Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) provides Veterans who are homeless or at risk of homelessness with one-stop access to community-based, multiagency services to promote permanent housing, health and mental health care, career development and access to VA and non-VA benefits. Below, you’ll find our address and hours, parking and transportation information, and the other health services we offer at our Renton VA Clinic in Seattle.
Location and contact information
Health services offered here
Click on a service for more details like location, contact, and appointment information.
Homeless Veteran care
Contact us to schedule, reschedule, or cancel your appointment. If a referral is required, you’ll need to contact your primary care provider first.
We help Veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless due to financial hardship, unemployment, addiction, depression, or transition from jail. Contact one of our care coordinators to get help with:
- Immediate food and shelter needs, including both transitional and permanent housing
- Job training, life skills development, and education
- Justice system navigation and community reentry from jail
- Financial support to prevent homelessness
- Addiction and depression treatment
- Health and dental care