South Lucile Street VA Clinic
Our Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) provides Veterans who are homeless or at risk of homelessness with one-stop access to community-based, multiagency services to promote permanent housing, health and mental health care, career development and access to VA and non-VA benefits. Below, you’ll find our address and hours, parking and transportation information, and the other health services we offer at our South Lucile Street VA Clinic in Seattle.
Location and contact information
- Everyone must wear a mask in most areas where Veterans are present. Check for signs when you arrive so you know what’s required.
- Please self-screen. If you've had any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 48 hours, call first unless you need care now.
Check COVID-19 symptoms on the CDC website
Check on Mondays for each facility’s latest guidelines.
- Mon: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tue: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wed: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thu: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
Prepare for your visit
Click on a topic for more details.
This facility has a parking lot for Veterans in front of the building. Parking is also available along the street.
King County Metro provides local bus service via routes 131 and 132 along 4th avenue.
In the spotlight at VA Puget Sound health care
Health services offered here
Click on a service for more details like location, contact, and appointment information.