Skip to Content
Learn what the PACT Act means for your VA benefits

Can I get a replacement GI Bill benefit Certificate of Eligibility?

Yes. You can use our online form or call us to request a copy of your GI Bill benefit Certificate of Eligibility (COE). You’ll receive your replacement COE by mail.

Request a GI Bill benefit COE in one of these ways:

If you’re a student outside the U.S., call us at +1-918-781-5678. This isn’t a toll-free number.

How do you rate your experience on this page?

Error Please select an answer

VA benefits

  • Education and training

    Apply for and manage your GI Bill and other education benefits to help pay for college and training programs.

Need more help?