Skip to Content
Your browser is out of date. To use this website, please update your browser or use a different device.
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

All articles in: Records

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 articles in "Records"

  • Article type: Question and answer

    How do I change my name in my DEERS record?

    You'll need to call the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) support office. They'll tell you what documents to provide and what to do next.  Call the DMDC at 800-538-9552...