Skip to Content

What if I don’t want a fiduciary anymore?

You can ask us to reevaluate your ability to manage your VA benefits at any time. You'll need to send us a written request and any medical evidence (like a doctor's report) that supports it. Please send your request and supporting evidence to this address:

Fiduciary Intake Center

PO Box 95211

Lakeland, FL


VA benefits

  • Decision reviews and appeals

    If you disagree with a VA claim decision, you can request a decision review. Decision review replaces the old (“legacy”) VA appeals process.

Need more help?

  • MyVA411 main information line:
  • VA benefits hotline:
  • Health benefits hotline:
  • Telecommunications Relay Services (using TTY) TTY: 711