The Veteran Experience Program was established to promote positive experiences for all our Veterans. A fundamental value in VHA is for Veterans and their families, who are served in or through VHA facilities and clinics, to have their priorities and needs addressed in a proactive, convenient, and timely manner.
Connect with a patient advocate
Care we provide at VA Salisbury
Our patient advocates work hard to make sure you receive the best possible care. They offer help with:
- Patient concerns with the care team
- Advocating for patient and family rights
Veteran Experience Liaisons (VELs)
No matter which service you visit, you will always be able to find one of our many VELs. These individuals can address and resolve your concern at the service level.
We strive to always provide the highest quality of care to the Veterans of our nation who call the Salisbury area home. The Veteran Experience Advocates:
- serve as liaisons between patients and the medical center
- act on the patient's behalf
- help patients understand their rights and responsibilities