Smoking and tobacco cessation
The Smoking and Tobacco Cessation helps Veterans quit smoking for good. Success at quitting tobacco depends on mastering nicotine addiction and changing tobacco use behaviors. Groups provide counseling and support to address both of these aspects of tobacco addiction. You are three times more likely to quit successfully if you receive both medicine and counseling.
Tobacco Cessation Groups
- Meet weekly for 60 minutes.
- You can start attending at any time.
- You will receive counseling on behavior change, support and medications to help you stop using tobacco
- These are drop-in groups: No referral or appointment is needed
- There is no co-pay for attending tobacco cessation treatment
We are currently offering group participation by Telehealth only.
NO APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED. VETERANS CAN ATTEND ANY GROUP.
Pease contact the listed group leader prior to your first group and provide your name and last 4 of social security to facilitate privacy and to receive a link to the video connection
- Every Tuesday, 1 – 2 pm, Contact: Dr. Rebecca Greco, 619-497-8236
- Every Wednesday, 4 – 5 pm. Contact: Dr. Brenton Roman, 619-892-9857
- Every Friday, 12 – 1 pm, Contact: Dr. Neal Doran, 858-552-8585, ext. 2421
For general information about the program, please call 858-642-3903 or check out our