VA Tennessee Valley Healthcare System is hosting several hiring fairs at its Murfreesboro and Nashville campuses over the next few months.
The hiring fairs are open to registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and nursing assistants. Sign-on bonuses up to $20,000 may be offered to highly qualified RNs interested in inpatient care and up to $10,000 may be offered to LPNs and nursing assistants inpatient care applicants. An additional $2,000 is being offered with an early start date, too.
This is a walk-in event, so registration is not required.
Applicants will learn about job openings at TVHS, be interviewed on-the-spot, and may receive a job offer. If a job offer is extended, the applicant will have their physical, credentialing and fingerprints completed on-site to expedite the hiring process. The process should take no longer than two hours.
Alvin C. York VA (Murfreesboro) Interviews
Sept. 12, 2023
8 a.m. - 2 p.m. CT
3400 Lebanon Pike, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Interviews will be in building 6. Click here for map.
Nashville VA Interviews
Aug. 17, 2023
12 - 6 p.m. CT
1310 24th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212
Interviews will be inside the multipurpose room (first floor, room B-104; near the Chapel). Click here for map.
Applicants must bring the following items to be considered. If you don't have access to a printer, email these documents (PDFs only, no word documents or images) to TVHS-Careers@va.gov and TVHNurseRecruiters@va.gov:
Individuals unable to attend can submit their application package to TVHS-Careers@va.gov.
We know choosing where to work is a big decision that can impact you professionally and personally. At TVHS, we value our team members and their unique needs. We offer our team members a plethora of benefits and perks! There's a reason we rank in the top 5 for Best Places to Work in Federal Agencies.
Take a peak at our benefits and perks. For a full list of benefits, visit Employment Benefits (va.gov):
- Unbeatable health insurance benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life insurance, and more
- Paid time off, paid sick days, paid holidays, paid parental leave
- Nurses receive 5 weeks of paid time off
- Phenomenal 401k options
- Annual salary increases and bonus opportunities
- Professional development and tuition assistance programs
- We offer scholarships for nurses interested in their BSN, MSN, and more. We have programs that pay for your MBA, MPH and other professional degrees, and we offer vigorous leadership development programs.
- Nationwide career advancement opportunities
- Partnered with prestigious institutions like Vanderbilt, MeHarry, University of Tennessee, and others
- Dynamic, professional atmosphere serving America's heroes