Skip to Content

Contact us

Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center mailing address and phone directory, plus links to frequently used services.

Mailing Address

Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center
5500 E. Kellogg Drive
Wichita, Kansas 67218

Phone Directory

Dole VA Main Phone Number

Press 1: Pharmacy
Press 2: Make, Change, or Cancel Appointments
Press 2: Contact your Primary Care Team
Press 3: Speak to a Triage Nurse
Press 6: Eligibility
Press 8: Billing
Press 0: Operator


888-878-6881, then press 0.

TeleType (TTY) services

Dial 711

A – F

Ambulatory Care, Medicine, and Surgery Services Unit (formerly Specialty Care)
316-685-2221, Ext. 50836

316-685-2221, Ext. 53041
Direct Line: 316-634-3041

Behavioral Health
316-685-2221, Ext. 53621
Direct Line: 316-651-3621

In case of emergencies, dial 911.
Veterans Crisis Line: Dial 988, then press 1.

316-685-2221, then press 8.

Caregiver Support
316-685-2221, Ext. 57865

Center for Development and Civic Engagement (formerly Volunteer Services)
316-685-2221, Ext. 57937

316-685-2221, Ext. 53430

Clinical Triage Contact Center (Open 24/7)
316-685-2221, Ext. 51342

Decedent Affairs
316-685-2221, Ext. 51251

Dodge City Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC)
Direct: 620-225-7146     Alternate: 888-878-6881, ext. 57450

Domiciliary Substance Use Disorder (DOM-SUD) Treatment Program
316-685-2221, Ext. 51319

316-685-2221, then press 6.

Emergency Department
Call 911

316-685-2221, Ext. 51059

Eye Clinic
316-685-2221, Ext. 57100

Eyeglass Shop (for filling eyeglass prescriptions)
316-685-2221, Ext. 57111

G – M

Hays Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC)
Direct: 785-625-3550     Alternate: 888-878-6881, Ext. 41000

Home-Based Primary Care
316-685-2221, Ext. 53636

Homeless Veterans National Call Center
1-877-4AID VET 877-424-3838)

Callers will be connected with a trained operator and linked to the nearest VA homeless program.

Hospital Palliative Care Unit (HPCU)
316-685-2221, Ext. 57869

Hutchinson Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC)
Direct: 620-728-0923     Alternate: 888-878-6881, ext. 41100

Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
316-685-2221, Ext. 53661

Medical Foster Home

Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
316-685-2221, Ext. 57897
Direct Line: 316-730-6672

N – Z

Occupational Therapy (OT)

Parsons Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC)
Direct: 620-423-3858     Alternate: 888-878-6881, ext. 41060

Pharmacy Prescription Refill Line
316-685-2221, then press 1 for Pharmacy and follow the prompts.

Physical Therapy (PT)
316-685-2221, Ext. 53357

Public Affairs Officer (PAO)
316-685-2221, Ext. 53220

Release of Information (ROI)

(Veterans with last names starting with A-K): 316-685-2221, Ext. 53348
(Veterans with last names starting with L-Z): 316-685-2221, Ext. 53620

Salina Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC)
Direct: 785-826-1580     Alternate: 888-878-6881, ext. 57502

Transitional Living Center (TLC)
316-685-2221, Ext. 52950

316-685-2221, Ext. 58048

Travel Pay
316-685-2221, Ext. 50803

Triage Nurse Line
316-685-2221, Ext. 55765

VA Police
Non-Emergency: 316-685-2221, Ext. 53206
Emergency: 316-685-2221, Ext. 53911

Veterans Crisis Line
Dial 988, then press 1.

Veteran Experience Office
316-685-2221, Ext. 53069

Patient help and resources

Need help? Contact a patient advocate

If you need help getting care or resolving an issue with VA, get help from one of our trained patient advocates.

Medical records office

Access your medical records online or request a copy of your records from our Release of Information office.

Billing and insurance

Pay your VA Wichita health care bill online, by phone, mail, or in person. You can also raise issues or address billing disputes.


Find out how to refill your prescriptions, where to pick up new prescription orders, and how to safely dispose of your medicines.

Media and Press Inquiries

The Public Affairs Office can assist local media with queries, interview requests, and expert information about the Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center.

Phone: 316-685-2221, ext. 53220

After hours or on weekends, call the Main Line at 316-685-2221, press 0, then ask for the administrator on duty (AOD).