Women Veteran care
VA Albany health care supports the health, welfare, and dignity of female Veterans and their families by ensuring equal access to timely, sensitive, and quality care. A women Veteran care coordinator can help you get the services you need.
Connect with a care coordinator
Care we provide at VA Albany health care
Our women's health program offers women Veterans comprehensive care, including:
- Primary care
- Maternity care, childbirth education classes, and postpartum support
- Ultrasounds and mammograms
- Mental health care and counseling
- Lifestyle wellness services
- Welcome to the Stratton VA Women Veterans Health Program - Introducing the Stratton VA's Women Veterans Health Program
- How we serve her - How VA ensures every woman Veteran can receive the health care she deserves in a safe, welcoming, understanding environment.
- Specific gender-specific care all in one place - How VA meets the health care needs of women Veterans with gender-specific and reproductive health services across every stage of life.
- Three Veterans, three stories of women's health - Women Veterans Natasha, Karla, and Kim talk about service, identity, and choosing VA health care. Visit http://explore.VA.gov to find out more information about VA.