Women Veteran care
VA Albany health care supports the health, welfare, and dignity of female Veterans and their families by ensuring equal access to timely, sensitive, and quality care. The Women Veteran Program Manager can help you get the services you need.
Connect with Albany Stratton VAMC's Women Veterans Program Manager
Care we provide at Albany Stratton VAMC
Our Women Veteran's Program offers women Veterans preventative health and comprehensive care, including:
- Primary care
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Maternity care, childbirth education classes, and postpartum support
- Ultrasounds and mammograms
- Mental health care and counseling
- Lifestyle wellness services
- Peer support services
- Welcome to the Stratton VA Women Veterans Health Program - Introducing the Stratton VA's Women Veterans Health Program
- How we serve her - How VA ensures every woman Veteran can receive the health care she deserves in a safe, welcoming, understanding environment.
- Specific gender-specific care all in one place - How VA meets the health care needs of women Veterans with gender-specific and reproductive health services across every stage of life.
- Three Veterans, three stories of women's health - Women Veterans Natasha, Karla, and Kim talk about service, identity, and choosing VA health care. Visit http://explore.VA.gov to find out more information about VA.