Free flu shots are available for eligible Veterans enrolled in VA health care.
You can get a flu shot:
- At any scheduled appointment.
- At either of our walk-in clinics, weekdays (except federal holidays) from 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.:
- University Drive in Outpatient Behavioral Health (Bldg. 29, 1st floor hallway near outpatient clinics)
- H.J. Heinz III in Adult Day Health Care (Ambulatory Care Bldg. 71)
- At the University Drive Emergency Department evenings, weekends and federal holidays only.
- At all outpatient clinics. Schedules vary. Call your local clinic for details:
- At Community Care Network retail pharmacies and urgent care locations. Find an in-network location near you.
We will not have a drive-thru clinic this year.