Elwood “Bud” Link Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic
Wenatchee outpatient clinic has a new toll-free phone number at (833) 500-1490. This clinic offers primary care to help you stay healthy and well throughout your life. Below, you’ll find the address and hours, parking and transportation information, and the health services we offer at our Elwood “Bud” Link Department of Veteran Affairs Outpatient Clinic.
Location and contact information
Health services offered here
Click on a service for more details like location, contact, and appointment information.
Audiology and speech
Toll-free phone number
Contact us to schedule, reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Our Audiology and Speech Pathology clinic provides diagnostic and rehabilitative services, and screening for employee hearing conservation. We offer a full range of audiology and speech pathology services like:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- Services that help with speech, language, fluency, voice, cognitive communication, swallowing, stuttering, and laryngectomy
- Selection, management, and repair of hearing aids and assistive listening devices. All services, including hearing aid repairs, will require a scheduled appointment.
New toll-free phone number
Contact us to schedule, reschedule, or cancel your appointment.
Our optometrists provide many eye-related services and treatments like:
- Vision services and eye exams
- Treatment for diseases and injuries of the retina, cornea, and other parts of your eye
- Low-vision services for conditions like macular degeneration that can't be corrected by glasses, surgery, or medication
- Special eye exams for diabetic patients
Your VA primary care provider will work closely with you to plan for all the care you need to stay healthy and well throughout your life, including immunizations and vaccinations. They will also work with family members or caregivers who support you.
Wenatchee VA Clinic
New toll-free phone number
Contact us to schedule, reschedule, or cancel your appointment. If a referral is required, you’ll need to contact your primary care provider first.
A strong network of family and internal medicine specialists and services can offer you the best possible care. Internal medicine doctors (internists) prevent, diagnose, and treat adult diseases. Doctors who specialize in family medicine provide primary health care to the entire family. Your primary care team can coordinate the many services you receive such as:
- Home Based Primary Care
- Labs and blood work
- Mental health care
- Social services
- Women's health care
- Remote Patient Monitoring- Home Telehealth
Spokane VA and its associated clinics can administer your annual flu shot at your next scheduled appointment or on a walk-in basis. Please call 509-434-7026 for further information.