COVID-19 vaccines and testing
Safe care is our mission. Spokane VA health care offers the COVID-19 vaccine to ALL Veterans, Veteran spouses, caregivers of Veterans, and CHAMPVA recipients at no cost.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The health and safety or our Veterans and staff remain a top priority for VA. Vaccine remains the best way to protect everyone from serious illness. Protect yourself, your family, and your community by scheduling your appointment today. COVID-19 vaccine has been proven to be effective in diminishing the spread of the virus within our communities.
Appointment only | Call 509-434-7026 to schedule | Monday-Friday | 8:00am – 3:00pm
- We offer the Moderna 2-dose vaccine for all eligible age groups.
- The CDC now recommends a third vaccine dose for certain groups of people with weakened immune systems who received the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are an enrolled Veteran who received a vaccination outside of the VA, please report it to your primary care team.
- If you remain undecided about the COVID-19 vaccine, click here to learn more about the importance of protecting yourself, family members, and the community.
COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters
Who is eligible for a booster? Anyone age 18 or older who:
- Completed the Moderna two-dose series at least 6 months ago.
Why is a booster important?
- COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness fades over time. A booster will recharge your body’s ability to protect you from COVID-19! For more information about the COVID-19 booster, visit CDC.gov.
- VA will continue to offer COVID-19 vaccines and boosters to those authorized under Save Lives Act while supplies last.
Veterans are asked to bring their valid VA ID card with them and the CDC Vaccination Card.
To get the latest updates about COVID-19 vaccines, visit this VA vaccine information page.
Order 4 free at-home COVID-19 tests at Covid.gov/tests, or by calling 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489). Order tests now so you have them when you need them. Learn more about COVID-19 testing at VA.
COVID-19 Operational Status
Prior to your in-person visit, please check the facility operational status level, indicating the health protection measures in place for each of our clinic locations. Please know we continue to practice safe physical distancing and masking while on our medical campus, regardless of vaccine status.