Safe care is our mission. Spokane VA health care offers the COVID-19 vaccine to all Veterans, spouses, and caregivers who are eligible for VA health care.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The health and safety or our Veterans and staff remain a top priority for VA. Vaccine remains the best way to protect everyone from serious illness. Protect yourself, your family, and your community by scheduling your appointment today. COVID-19 vaccine has been proven to be effective in diminishing the spread of the virus within our communities.
Appointment only | Call 509-434-7026 to schedule | Monday-Friday | 8:00am – 3:00pm
- We offer the Moderna 2-dose vaccine for all eligible age groups.
- The CDC now recommends a third vaccine dose for certain groups of people with weakened immune systems who received the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are an enrolled Veteran who received a vaccination outside of the VA, please report it to your primary care team.
- If you remain undecided about the COVID-19 vaccine, click here to learn more about the importance of protecting yourself, family members, and the community.
COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters
Who is eligible for a booster? Anyone age 18 or older who:
- Completed the Moderna two-dose series at least 6 months ago.
Why is a booster important?
- COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness fades over time. A booster will recharge your body’s ability to protect you from COVID-19! For more information about the COVID-19 booster, visit CDC.gov.
Veterans are asked to bring their valid VA ID card with them and the CDC Vaccination Card.
To get the latest updates about COVID-19 vaccines, visit this VA vaccine information page.
COVID-19 Operational Status
Please know we continue to practice safe physical distancing and masking while on our medical campus, regardless of vaccine status.