Relationship challenges can create stress that shows up in many ways. Things like struggling with relationships, feeling like life is out of control, or parenting after military service can stem from relationship problems.
Here are resources for Veterans to work on relationship challenges.
Whole Health2 Resources
- Relationship ProblemsSelf-help tools and VA resources to help you improve relationshipsVisit
- Partners of Veterans with PTSDInformation for partners of Veterans addressing PTSDVisit
- Intimate Partner Violence Assistance Program (IPVAP)Information and resources related to VA's Intimate Partner Violence Assistance Program (IPVAP)Visit
Local Resources & Online Programs4 Resources
- Coaching into CareFree call service for those wanting to help a Veteran in their life access mental health careVisit
- Readjustment CounselingSearch Vet Centers for counseling and outreach servicesVisit
- Mindfulness Mobile CoachMobile app to help Veterans learn how to practice mindfulnessVisit
- Moving Forward: "Overcome Life's Challenges Program"VA course to help manage life challenges such as stress, relationship challenges, and financial difficultiesVisit