Mental health care
VA Augusta operates a comprehensive behavioral health program. Learn about our treatment options that best suit your specific needs.
Care we provide at VA Augusta health care
We offer both inpatient and outpatient services, including telehealth appointments. We provide consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues impacting emotional well-being. Our services include:
- Primary Care Mental Health
- Same-day services for mental health
- Services for Veterans who are homeless
- Treatment for addictive disorders, including residential rehabilitation treatment programs
- Transition and care management for returning Veterans (OIF/OEF/OND)
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Recovery Center (PRRC)
- Mental Health Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program (MH RRTP)
- Substance Use Recovery Center (SURC)
- Trauma Recover Clinic
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health provider.