Vaccines remain one of the best ways of protecting Veterans, staff, and the general public against COVID-19. The expanded FDA and CDC recommendations regarding booster shots allow us to better protect those at higher risk, as well as our community at large.
How to schedule a vaccine or booster appointment
Call the Roseburg VA Health Care System Call Center, 541-440-1000, to schedule an appointment.
Walk-ins are accepted for the Moderna COVID-19 primary vaccine series.
WHERE: Primary Care Clinics at all Roseburg VA Medical Center, Eugene VA Health Care Center, Brookings VA Clinic and North Bend VA Clinic.
COVID-19 Vaccine Booster
Roseburg VA Health Care System is offering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine booster by appointment only.
If you already have one, please bring your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Card to the appointment with you.
WHO is eligible for a booster vaccination?
- ALL veterans and Save Lives Act (SLA) populations* that received a Janssen vaccine.
- Veterans and SLA populations* that received the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine and are:
- ≥65 years old OR
- ≥18 years old AND live in a long-term care setting, have an underlying medical condition, or work or live in a high-risk setting
*Save Lives Act (SLA) population DEFINITION:
- All Veterans
- Spouses and surviving spouses of Veterans
- Caregivers of Veterans
- Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA)
WHAT booster vaccines are being offered at Roseburg VA Health Care System?
- Roseburg VA will be offering the Moderna booster vaccine.
- Veterans interested in receiving a booster with either the Pfizer or Janssen COVID-19 vaccine may receive these options from in-network community locations:
WHERE and WHEN are Moderna booster vaccines available?
COVID-19 Vaccine boosters will be offered BY APPOINTMENT ONLY at:
- Roseburg VA Medical Center Campus: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm
- Eugene Health Care Center: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm
- North Bend VA Clinic: Monday - Friday 11:00am -3:30pm
- Brookings VA Clinic: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 2:00-1600
HOW do I schedule a Moderna booster vaccine appointment?
- Call RVAHCS at 541-440-1000 to schedule an appointment for a Moderna booster.
- If you desire a booster sooner or want additional date options, you can schedule a booster with in-network community locations:
To get the latest updates and sign up to stay informed about COVID-19 vaccines, visit our vaccine information page.