COVID-19 vaccine information
At VA, the health and safety of our Veterans, their families, and our staff members are of the utmost importance. Get vaccinated today to safeguard yourself, your loved ones, and your community against this serious illness.
Roseburg VA is encouraging eligible and enrolled Veterans to get vaccinated this Fall!
- More information to come on RVAHCS 2023-2024 COVID-19 Vaccine (Moderna)
- More information to come on RVAHCS drive-thru and walk-in Vaccine Clinics
- More information on FLU vaccines at Rosburg VA
Who is Eligible to receive a vaccine at RVAHCS?
- All enrolled Veterans in the Roseburg VA Health Care System
Access Vaccine through Community Care Network
Access a Flu or COVID-19 Vaccine at an In-network Community Care Network location (CCN) using the following directions: There is no cost or copay to you if your visit is only for a flu or COVID-19 vaccine. For assistance with in-network community Flu or COVID-19 vaccines, call 877-881-7618.
Before you go:
- Call to ensure the urgent care provider or retail pharmacy offers the no-cost flu shot and COVID-19 vaccine to Veterans
- Ask about the vaccine type you are seeking (some flu vaccines are for people aged 65 and older).
- Bring the billing information located here (print it or take a screenshot on your phone.
When you arrive:
- Tell the provider you are a Veteran enrolled in VA health care.
- Tell them you would like to receive the flu shot or COVID-19 vaccine paid for by VA.
- Show your government-issued ID and the billing information located here. (Pull up this page when you’re getting your flu shot.) Updating My Medical Record.