Skip to Content
Learn what the PACT Act means for your VA benefits

Register for care

Register to get care at one of our VA Central Alabama health care facilities. Not yet enrolled in VA health care? We can help you apply in person or get started online.

Patient registration (admissions)

Whether you moved and need to change your medical center or need a primary care provider in the area, we can help get you registered at VA Central Alabama health care. Call us or come by one of our offices.

Available at Central Alabama VA Medical Center-Montgomery

Eligibility Office
Room GD-145/146/147
Map of Montgomery campus
Phone: 334-272-4670, ext. 34633
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 

Available at Central Alabama VA Medical Center-Tuskegee

Eligibility Office
Room 83-145
Map of Tuskegee campus
Phone: 334-727-0550, ext. 55235
Hours:  7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 

Not yet enrolled in VA health care?

It would help if you were enrolled in VA health care before you can make appointments and receive care at a VA Central Alabama health care facility. 

Learn about VA health care benefits and eligibility 

Apply online, by phone, or by mail

We’ll walk you through how to get started. You can apply at your own pace, save your application and return to it when it’s convenient.

Apply online, by phone, or by mail

Apply in person

We can help answer any questions you may have. We can also accept your completed application at our patient registration office for processing.

Fill out an Application for Health Care Benefits (VA Form 10-10 EZ) and bring it with you to our patient registration office at a Central Alabama campus.

What to bring with your health care application 
To get a faster decision on your application, bring these documents and information with you:

  • Copies of your DD214 or other discharge documents
  • Copies of any VA disability award letters you may have
  • Your income information from the previous calendar year, if you have a 0% VA disability rating or if you’re a non-service-connected Veteran
  • Copies of your current ID cards for any other types of health coverage you may have (like Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or private health insurance)

Download VA Form 10-10 EZ