Skip to Content

Register for care

Register to get care at one of our VA Northern California health care facilities. Not yet enrolled in VA health care? We can help you apply in person or get started online.

Patient registration (admissions)

Whether you moved and need to change your medical center or need a primary care provider in the area, we can help. Call us or visit one of our patient registration offices to get started.

10535 Hospital Way Mather, CA 95655-4200

Main phone

Toll free

3455 Knighton Road Redding, CA 96002-9498

Main Phone

103 Bodin Circle, Building 778 Travis AFB, CA 94535-1801

Main Phone

201 Walnut Avenue, Building 201 Mare Island, CA 94592-1107

Main Phone

150 Muir Road Martinez, CA 94553-4668

Main Phone

1601 Concord Avenue Chico, CA 95928-9486

Main Phone

5342 Dudley Boulevard, Building 98 McClellan Park, CA 95652-1012

Main Phone

425 Plumas Boulevard Yuba City, CA 95991-5074

Main Phone

101 East Oberlin Road Yreka, CA 96097-9645

Main Phone

11985 Heritage Oaks Place, Suite 100 Auburn, CA 95603-2413

Main Phone

Not yet enrolled in VA health care?

You need to be enrolled in VA health care before you can make appointments and receive care with us.

Learn about VA health care benefits and eligibility 

Apply online, by phone, or by mail

We’ll walk you through how to get started. You can apply at your own pace, and save your application and go back to it when it’s convenient for you.

Apply online, by phone, or by mail

Apply in person

We can help answer any questions you may have. We can also accept your completed application at our patient registration office for processing.

Fill out an Application for Health Care Benefits (VA Form 10-10EZ). Bring your completed application to one of our patient registration offices.

What to bring with your health care application 
To get a faster decision on your application, bring these documents and information with you:

  • Copies of your DD214 or other discharge documents
  • Copies of any VA disability award letters you may have
  • Your income information from the previous calendar year, if you have a 0% VA disability rating or if you’re a non-service-connected Veteran
  • Copies of your current ID cards for any other types of health coverage you may have (like Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, or private health insurance)

Download VA Form 10-10 EZ