Jesse Brown now has the updated COVID-19 booster available. This booster is a single booster dose that can be received at least 2 months following a primary series or booster vaccination by appointment or walk-in clinic. Check the schedule below for more up to date information. COVID-19 vaccines and booster available at Jesse Brown: Monday – Friday, 8am – 3pm. Comirnaty (Pfizer) Vaccines and booster on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Spikevax (Moderna) Vaccines and booster on Fridays. For clinic closure dates, please see below.
The Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 booster doses is now available!
• Jesse Brown VA Medical Center Vaccine Clinic – 820 S. Damen, Chicago, IL 60612
• Adam Benjamin, Jr. VA Outpatient Clinic - 9301 Madison Street, Crown Point,
Schedule an Appointment by:
- Calling the COVID Vaccine Call Center M-F 8:00am – 3:00pm 312-569-7019.
- Moderna Vaccine will be available Fridays
- Pfizer Vaccine will be available Monday-Thursday (limited on Fridays)
- Scheduling an Appointment During your Next VA Visit
- Contacting your Primary Care Team 888-569-5282
**PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE CARD WITH YOU DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR BOOSTER DOSE**
To get the latest updates and sign up to stay informed about COVID-19 vaccines, visit our vaccine information page.