Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Ending Veteran Homelessness
Let’s End Veteran Homelessness
Welcome to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Ending Veteran Homelessness website.
Chris Gardner, author of "The Pursuit of Happyness" and Joe Palmer, executive director of Military Outreach USA, are thanked by VA for their efforts to end Veteran homelessness. (VA photo)
Read the Latest News »»
Alabama Veterans Are Going Places, Thanks to Donated Bikes
A Goodwill-VA partnership is getting Alabama Veterans where they need to go.
Read the Blog »»
Get Involved »»
No Veteran Should Be Without a Place to Call Home
VA is committed to ending homelessness among Veterans. Our focus is threefold:
- Conducting coordinated outreach to proactively seek out Veterans in need of assistance.
- Connecting homeless and at-risk Veterans with housing solutions, health care, community employment services and other required supports.
- Collaborating with federal, state and local agencies; employers; housing providers, faith-based and community nonprofits; and others to expand employment and affordable housing options for Veterans exiting homelessness.
First Lady Michelle Obama Encourages Landlords to Help End Veteran Homelessness from USICH on Vimeo.
What’s New In the Fight to End Veteran Homelessness
Explore Key Homeless Veterans Programs and Resources