Patient Education Information and Handouts
Patient education is an important aspect of eye care. It allows patients to be informed about their eye disease conditions and/or disorders, and helps them participate in the proper management with their eye doctor.
Veterans Health Library
The Veterans Health Library offers Veterans, family members, and caregivers 24/7 access to comprehensive, Veteran-focused health information.
The Veterans Health Library is a one-stop source for health information to help Veterans stay well and well-informed. All health information has been approved by VA experts, and includes topics specific to Veterans.
There are over 1,500 health sheets, over 150 videos, Go-to-Guides, and Flipbooks - many in both English and Spanish - all available to Veterans, their family members, and the public, no matter where the Veteran receives care.
The Veterans Health Library materials may be viewed at: http://www.veteranshealthlibrary.va.gov
Other VHA Eye Clinic Handouts
Please click on the particular information of interest:
Additional Useful Links
- American Optometric Association Eye & Vision Problems Note: Links to a website outside VA
- Centers for Disease Control Note: Links to a website outside VA
- My Healthe Vet
- National Eye Health Education Program (NEHEP) Note: Links to a website outside VA
- National Eye Institute of the National Institutes of Health Note: Links to a website outside VA
- VHA Office of Public Health
- VHA Office of Telehealth Services