Benefits of Doing Business With Us
We provide common administrative support services that meet our federal clients' requirements on-time and within their budget constraints. We are familiar with the unique challenges that Government agencies face.
The substantial benefits of doing business with us includes:
- Experience. We have a unique blend of knowledgeable and experienced professionals who are dedicated to technical excellence, responsiveness, and superior performance. Through the dedicated efforts of our management, employees, and contractors, we meet or exceed the expectations of our federal clients.
- Provider of Choice. Competitive prices, proven performance, leadership and outstanding service are making us a provider of choice.
- Customer Focus. We don't just provide you with service, we establish a partnership with your organization. We have a professional obligation to our federal clients to maintain excellence and to adapt to ever-changing business challenges by providing the right common administrative support services, at the right time, in the right place. Thanks to our dedicated workforce, our federal clients can reap the benefits of cost savings and improved service delivery to support their mission-critical programs. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
- Consultation. Our collective experience is available to you when you need it, and we consult on government business matters from an insider's point of view. We're with you every step of the way. Contact us today for more information.
- Customizable Services. We can customize our services to meet your unique requirements at fair and reasonable prices. Learn more about the services we offer in our four major segments (information technology, financial management, security and law enforcement, and human resources).
- Clean Audit. The VA Franchise Fund continues to demonstrate outstanding financial stewardship--having received an unqualified "clean" audit opinion for 23rd consecutive years on our financial statements from an independent auditor. [Annual Reports]