Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow. 2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box. 3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
Veterans Crisis Line Badge

Office of Administration (OA)


Space and Renovations Services FAQs


Question Answer
Who do I contact for furniture related issues? No matter what building you are located in, you should always contact your Space Liaison, for furniture inquiries. They will direct you on the process to follow. Those in 810 Vermont, must go through your liaisons in order to process approval of the request and to ensure proper procurement regulations are followed. Even for “special needs”, the process is the same.
What is considered furniture in the 810 Vermont building? Furniture includes, bookcases, seating, keys/locks, paperflos, keyboard trays, task lighting attached to the furniture, desks, credenzas, lateral cabinets (wood), and mobile pedestals. If in doubt, contact your Space Liaison and courtesy copy Michele Jewell in Space & Renovations Service (03R).
How long does it take to process a request for furniture in the 810 Vermont building? Depending on the scope of work of the request, generally one week. Larger work orders; i.e., reconfigurations or new products may take up to two months or longer. All work is scheduled based on procurement process – obtaining a quote and payment in order to schedule.
Who pays for furniture requests in 810 Vermont building? The requesting Service, through the Space Liaison, is responsible for funding all work orders and/or requests.


Question Answer
How long will it take to renovate space to accommodate new FTE? Approximately 150 days = 30 days for design & approval; 90 days for contracting to issue a contract; and 30 days for construction.
How do we request an outlet for a new piece of equipment? Contact your organizational space liaison and they will submit your request (exact location required and exact power requirement) to Space & Renovations Service (03R).


Question Answer
What is a Program of Requirements (POR)? A POR details an organization’s requirements for space. It includes the number of employees by grade and any special space requirements, i.e. conference rooms, copier and storage rooms.