Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow.
2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box.
3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
Spend four days ice climbing with other veterans in Hyalite Canyon, near Bozeman, MT. With world-class ice climbing cliffs less than a fifteen-minute walk from the parking area, this climbing course will maximize your time amidst the vertical. Climbing will take place on the flanks of the glacially carved Hyalite Canyon walls, situated on the northern fringe of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.