Human Resources and Administration/Operations, Security, and Preparedness (HRA/OSP)
Pathways Program Management Office
The Pathways Program Management Office (PPMO) is under the auspice of the Office of Human Resources and Administration and provides governance, administration, management, marketing, and support for Pathways Programs across VA.
Whether you serve as a Pathways supervisor, administrator, or mentor, the PPMO is here to help by:
- Providing information about and support for VA Pathways Programs
- Providing information about job opportunities for individuals interested in participating in the Pathways Programs
- Ensuring adherence to Pathways requirements across VA for:
- Accepting applications
- Assessing applicants
- Rating and ranking qualified candidates
- Granting Veteran’s preference
- Providing a meaningful onboarding experience for each Pathways Program
Administration Pathways Program Officers (APPOs) manage the program at the local level. The PPMO supports coordinators in the implementation and management of Pathways Programs to ensure continuity, best practices, and compliance with VA policies. The Pathways Program Officer (PPO) advises the APPOs.