VHA Pain Management
Pain Management - In The News - Research
VA Pain Management In the News - RESEARCH
Research is vital to VHA’s ability to continue to provide effective, evidence-based treatments to veterans and advance our understanding of chronic pain and pain treatment. The following news stories highlight exciting new research in the area of chronic pain.
VA Office of Research & Development (ORD)
- Spotlight Highlights: https://www.research.va.gov/research_spotlight/pain.cfm
- Quarterly Updates: https://www.research.va.gov/pubs/varqu/
- Topic Pain Management: https://www.research.va.gov/topics/pain.cfm
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Pain Consortium: https://www.painconsortium.nih.gov/*
- Pain Medicine News: http://www.painmedicinenews.com/*
See how pain management is being addressed in the news through: education, treatment, and research.
|Up-to-date information and news on pain education.||Sharing new developments in pain treatment.||Highlighting the latest pain management research news.|
Current Events/News - Resource Topics of Interest
Literature Alerts for VA Staff
The VA Library Network will provide VA staff an index of recent articles related to opioids and many other areas of interest right to your work mailbox. If you are interested in subscribing to this alert click here.
Disclaimer: *Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.