VHA Pain Management
Pain Management – What's New
Pain Mangement - What's New?
Spotlight on Pain Management
- Spotlight on Pain Management is the first Tuesday of each month at 11:00am ET.
- Intended Audience: Researchers, Clinicians, Operations, Veterans, and Public.
- To join the HSR&D CyberSeminar ListServ and receive the monthly call reminder, please send your name and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSR&D Cyber Seminars
- For more information on other HSR&D Cyber Seminars see the Cyber Seminar catalog online at http://www.hsrd.research.va.gov/cyberseminars/catalog-upcoming.cfm
- To access past Cyberseminars link: http://www.hsrd.research.va.gov/cyberseminars/catalog-archive.cfm?#Archived (filter on - Spotlight on Pain Management)
PAIN-PACT Community of Practice Call
- This call occurs most Fridays at 12:30PM EST. To be added to the mailing list to receive information on upcoming calls, email Ms. Latonya Agyekum at Latonya.Agyekum@va.gov.
VHA Pain Listserv!
- This listserv is intended for pain practitioners and researchers to exchange information and ideas relevant to VA pain services and issues impacting the field of pain management. If you are interested in joining, please click here for more information
VHA Pain PSYCHOLOG Listserv!
- This listserv is geared towards mental health providers with an interest and expertise in pain management and discussion of discipline-specific issues. If you are interested in joining, please email Dr. Stacey Sandusky at Stacey.Sandusky@va.gov.
Current Events/News - Resource Topics of Interest
Literature Alerts for VA Staff
The VA Library Network will provide VA staff an index of recent articles related to opioids and many other areas of interest right to your work mailbox. If you are interested in subscribing to this alert click here.
Disclaimer: *Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.