VHA Pain Management
Pain Management – What's New
Pain Management - What's New?
Spotlight on Pain Management
- Spotlight on Pain Management is the first Tuesday of each month at 11:00am EST.
- Intended Audience: Researchers, Clinicians, Operations, Veterans, and Public.
- To join the HSR&D CyberSeminar ListServ and receive the monthly call reminder, please send your name and email address to: email@example.com
HSR&D Cyber Seminars
- For more information on other HSR&D Cyber Seminars see the Cyber Seminar catalog online at http://www.hsrd.research.va.gov/cyberseminars/catalog-upcoming.cfm
- To access past Cyberseminars link: http://www.hsrd.research.va.gov/cyberseminars/catalog-archive.cfm?#Archived (filter on - Spotlight on Pain Management)
PAIN-PACT Community of Practice Call
- This call occurs the 2nd and 4th Fridays at 12:30pm EST. To be added to the mailing list to receive information on upcoming calls, email Ms. Monica Guiles .
VHA Pain Listserv!
- This listserv is intended for pain practitioners and researchers to exchange information and ideas relevant to VA pain services and issues impacting the field of pain management. If you are interested in joining, please click here for more information
VHA Pain PSYCHOLOGY Listserv!
- This listserv is geared towards mental health providers with an interest and expertise in pain management and discussion of discipline-specific issues. If you are interested in joining, please email Dr. Stacey Sandusky.
What is the Behavioral Pain Management Community of Practice?
- We are building a COP for those behavioral health providers (e.g., psychologists, social workers, licensed professional counselors) who focus their clinical work on the treatment of Veterans with chronic pain. This will be a way for us to enhance communication across the system, share resources, troubleshoot barriers, and encourage best practices. We look forward to establishing this COP and coming together to grow and support each other. If you would like to be a member of this COP, please join our Microsoft Teams here Behavioral Pain Management Community of Practice Team!
This meeting will occur the 3rd week of each month, (Wednesday), at 3pm ET (12pm PT)
Teams Meeting Link: Click here to join the meeting
Call in info: +1 872-701-0185, 598720934#
Current Events/News - Resource Topics of Interest
Literature Alerts for VA Staff
The VA Library Network will provide VA staff an index of recent articles related to opioids and many other areas of interest right to your work mailbox. If you are interested in subscribing to this alert click here.
Disclaimer: *Links will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Website. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites.