The VHA Homeless Programs Office established a workgroup to examine innovative and promising practices to help VA staff and partner organizations accelerate progress in reducing homelessness among Veterans. These practices cover a wide range of topics related to Veteran homelessness. Through a peer review process, workgroup members will select practices that they believe are worthy of sharing with others in the community of practice. White papers about these practices will be published here to inform VA staff, partners, and others of innovative ways to improve outcomes for Veterans who lack stable housing.
New white papers will be added to this webpage regularly so check back often.
Avalable White Papers
October 1, 2018
June 20, 2018
- Contingency Management for Supporting Substance Use Treatment and Recovery (PDF)
- Partnering for Success: Jesse Brown VAMC and VA SOAR (PDF)
- Palo Alto VA Medical Center – Comprehensive Street Outreach (PDF)
- Peer Housing Location Assistance Groups (PHLAG) for Connecting High Barrier Veterans to Housing (PDF)
- VISN 10 – Effective Service Coordination with Balance of State Continuums of Care (PDF)
- VISN 16 – Natural Disaster Preparedness and Recovery Response Protoc (PDF)
June 1, 2018