Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow.
2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box.
3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
How the Procurement Process Works: Pre-Solicitation
Tuesday, May 24, 2022
2:00 PM- 3:00 PM (EST)
In large part, the procurement of a product or service is determined during the pre-solicitation phase. During this webinar participants receive a high-level overview about the pre-solicitation process. The emphasis throughout the presentation is the importance of market research. This webinar helps entrepreneurs understand how their contributions can make a difference in the procurement of products or services.