Center for Women Veterans (CWV)
Salute to Generations of Service: I'm One.
Women have proudly served and taken part in every major conflict since the American Revolution. Please join us as we review the past through the present and salute the service of women Veterans down through the years. Learn more »
AcademyWomen’ eMentor Program for all Women Veterans
The Center for Women Veterans is partnering with AcademyWomen’s eMentoring tool to empower and equip women Veterans in reaching their full potential, both personally and professionally.
Messages from the Director
Welcome! The Center for Women’s Veterans is the national champion of women Veterans at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and is leading efforts to ensure your voice is heard.
A Resource for Female Vets
Female Veterans have a resource for information on VA health care and benefits:
Inside the Center for Women Veterans
The Center for Women Veterans (CWV) was established by Congress in November 1994 by Public Law (P.L.) 103-446. CWV monitors and coordinates VA’s administration of health care and benefits services, and programs for women Veterans. Read more »
I’m One — I’m a Veteran Spotlight
Advisory Committee on Women Veterans (ACWV)
The ACWV was established in 1983 and is responsible for assessing the needs of women Veterans with respect to VA programs, reviewing these, making recommendations to the Secretary, and following up. Learn more and access various reports generated by the Committee »
Resources for Women Veterans
- Opportunities and Engagement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Women Veterans Population Fact Sheet
- Helpful Web Site Links
- Women Veterans Issues - A Historical Perspecitive
- Forum on Women Veterans
- National Summit
- The United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration - The Center for Women Veterans is a commemorative partner with the United States of America Vietnam War Commemoration and assisting a grateful Nation in thanking and honoring our Vietnam Veterans and their families especially those who lost loved ones.