Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer (OCHCO) » Helpful Links
Office of the Chief Human Capital Officer (OCHCO)
When applying for positions with Department Veterans Affairs the information on the attachment will assist applicants with determining which categories they may utilize when applying for VA positions.
The list below identifies helpful internal and external links that you can navigate to for more information.
- 24x7 eLearning
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) *
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program *
- Human Resources Enterprise Center
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) *
- Pathways at VA
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) *
- TMS Resources
- United States Code (U.S. Code) *
- USA Jobs *
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission *
- VA Forms
- VA for Vets
- VA Jobs
+ Required plugins [ Get Viewer Software ]
*External Link Disclaimer: All the links marked with asterisk ( * ) are External links. By clicking on these links, you will leave the Department of Veterans Affairs Website.