Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

Community Care

Quick Links
Veterans Crisis Line Badge
My healthevet badge

File a Bowel and Bladder Claim

The information below is for individual bowel and bladder providers only.
NOTE: If you are an agency bowel and bladder provider filing a claim, please refer to the link below for payment of authorized services.

File a Claim for Veteran Care

Claims Submissions

Individual bowel and bladder providers who have rendered services as part of a VA-issued bowel and bladder referral are encouraged to use the Request for Payment of Bowel and Bladder Services Invoice/Timesheet, VA Form 10-314, when submitting a request for payment to VA. Providers are required to complete all fields on VA form 10-314. The Veteran Integrated Control Number (ICN) and the referral number can be found on the Approved Referral for Medical Care, VA Form 10-7080, issued by the referring VA medical center.

VA Form 10-314

Fax (preferred method) invoice/timesheet monthly for timely processing to:


Providers unable to fax invoice/timesheet may mail it to:

Regional Payment Center 10N20
B&B Claims Processing
1601 E Fourth Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98661

IMPORTANT: Timely filing limitations require invoices be submitted within 180 days from the date of service.

Contact Us

Customer Call Center: 877-881-7618
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Sign up for the Provider Advisor newsletter