Partners and Stakeholders
…are our partners and stakeholders? Partners and stakeholders whom the Center has active and ongoing relationships (High Influence, High Impact) with have a large impact on CWV’s ability to achieve its goals for women Veterans. These relationships are being developed as opportunities to collaborate on how best to reach women Veterans in their communities and assist to help identify women Veterans who may not be using VA services in an effort to #BringWomenVeteransHome2VA.
…do we do? CWV conducts monthly partners and stakeholders meetings where more than 100 organizations that support women Veterans are invited virtually. These meetings serve as a platform to connect Veteran Service Organizations, State Women Veteran Coordinators, National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs, and other non-governmental organizations that support women Veterans. The meetings are also used as opportunities to strategically and collaboratively discuss opportunities to reach women Veterans in their respective communities.
… can we strengthen our relationship with our partners and stakeholders? By sharing information!
- Subscribe to our email subscription via GovDelivery.
- Provide information on CWV outreach events.
- Provide updates on events that are taking place in our partner and stakeholder communities.
…do we meet? First Wednesday of each month at 1:00 p.m. ET
…do we gather? Presently, virtually due to COVID-19. We will meet twice a year in person at VA Central Office and virtually until further notice
Partners and Stakeholders
- Paralyzed Veterans of America - July 2022
- Prosthetics and Sensory Aids General Briefing - July 2022
- VHA Women’s Health Reengagement Training (heaRT) - May 2022
- Office of Women’s Health Communications Update - May 2022
- The VHA Response to Military Sexual Trauma - April 2022
- VHA Stories of Resilience and Contribution - March 2022
- Wreaths Across America - December 2021
- Million Veteran Program - November 2021
- She Wears the Boots - November 2021
- Mobilizing Social Support for Veterans - July 2021
- Military Sisterhood Initiative - July 2021
- Dynamic Integrated Services - May 2021
- Office of Resolution Management, Diversity, and Inclusion - May 2021
- National Association of State Women Coordinators - April 2021
- Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (MVAA) - February 2021
- Path to the Six Triple Eigth Congressional Gold Medal - June 2022
- VA Women’s Health - February 2022
- Homeless Program Office - September 2021
- Center for Women Veterans - August 2021
- Women Veterans Journey Map - July 2021
- Center for Minority Veterans Overview - June 2021
- Veterans Benefits Administration - Comprehensive Benefits - June 2021
- Veterans Health Administration Office of Geriatrics and Extended Care and Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention - April 2021
- Office of Transition and Economic Development (OTED) - March 2021
- Reproductive Health and Coronavirus - March 2021
- Military Women’s Memorial - February 2021