…are our partners? Stakeholders with whom the Center has active and on-going relationships (High Influence, High Impact)
Stakeholders identified as Partners will have a large impact on CWV’s ability to achieve its goals for women Veterans. These relationships are being developed as opportunities to collaborate on how best to reach women Veterans in their communities. These partnerships will help identify women Veterans who may not be using our services in an effort to #BringWomenVeteransHome2VA. Please note that there is no link for partners, as this is intentionally omitted.
…do we do? CWV conducts a monthly Partner Breakfast to which now 100 plus organizations that support women Veterans are invited virtually. These meetings serve as a platform to connect VSOs, State Women Veteran Coordinators, Government, and other non-governmental organizations that target women Veterans, but also can be used as opportunities to plan more strategically and collaboratively with Partner organizations on how to reach out to women Veterans in their respective communities.
… can we strengthen our partnerships? By sharing information!
- Subscribe to our email subscription via GovDelivery.
- Provide information on CWVs outreach events.
- Provide updates on events that are taking place in our partners communities.
…do we meet? First Wednesday of each month at 1:00 p.m. ET
…do we gather? Presently, virtually due to COVID-19.
- Mobilizing Social Support for Veterans - July 2021
- Military Sisterhood Initiative - July 2021
- Dynamic Integrated Services - May 2021
- Office of Resolution Management, Diversity, and Inclusion - May 2021
- National Association of State Women Coordinators - April 2021
- Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency (MVAA) - February 2021
- Homeless Program Office - September 2021
- Center for Women Veterans - August 2021
- Women Veterans Journey Map - July 2021
- Veterans Health Administration Office of Geriatrics and Extended Care and Office of Mental Health and Suicide Prevention - April 2021
- Office of Transition and Economic Development (OTED) - March 2021
- Reproductive Health and Coronavirus - March 2021
- Military Women’s Memorial - February 2021